In this article you will learn how to connect the Magic Leap 2 to Wi-Fi.
What is needed:
- Magic Leap 2 headset & Compute Pack
- Magic Leap 2 controller
- Wi-Fi connection
How to connect the Magic Leap 2 to Wi-Fi
- Go to the main menu by pressing the “Home” Button which is located at the bottom of the controller displaying a house.
- The main menu displays square icons aligned vertically on the left side.
- Select the “Wi-Fi” icon which is located in the middle of those square icons. It is placed in the 7th position from the top.
- A window with the Wi-Fi settings will appear displaying all the Wi-Fi networks that the headset is currently receiving.
- Select the Wi-Fi you want to connect the headset with.
- Click on the field underneath the word password. At the bottom of your view a keyboard will appear.
- Enter the password by clicking on the keys of the displayed keyboard using the controller.
- Click on the purple “enter” key.
Your headset is now connected to the selected Wi-Fi.