In this article you will learn how to connect the HP Reverb G2 to your computer.
What is needed:
- HP Reverb G2
- Reverb G2 cable
How to connect the HP Reverb G2 to a computer
- Turn on your Windows PC and make sure you have an active internet connection
- Connect the headset to the PC using the DisplayPort 1.3 and the USB 3.0 of the Reverb G2 cable.
- Plug in the power cable
- Find the square converter in the middle of the headset cable
- Plug the power cable in this square converter to power your headset
- When you connect the HP Reverb G2, the Mixed Reality Portal should start automatically. If not you can also press the Windows key and type “Mixed Reality Port” – select the app to launch manually.
- Follow the instructions on your PC.
- The headset may require some updates at this point. If so, allow them to install.
- Set up your VR space. Select Roomscale or Standing experience.
- You will be asked if you want to use speech in Mixed Reality.
- Once inside the Cliff House, your setup is complete.