In this article you will learn how to connect the RealWear HMT-1 or HMT-1Z1 to a Wi-Fi network.
What is needed:
- RealWear HMT-1 or HMT-1Z1
- Wi-Fi network
- Turn on your RealWear HMT-1 or HMT-1Z1
- Make sure you are in the home menu by saying “Navigate Home”
- Say “My Programs”
- Say “Settings”
- Say “Network & Internet”
- Say “Wireless Networks”
- Say “Show Help” to show numbers
- Say “Hide Help” to close help menu
- Say “Select Item (number of the correct Wi-Fi)” to select your preferred Wi-Fi network.
- Fill in your password by hovering over the letters and saying “Select”.
- Say “Close keyboard”
- Say “Connect”
At this point the RealWear should connect to your Wi-Fi connection. If this did not work try to follow the steps above again.