In this article you will learn how to connect a Pico Neo 3 Pro Eye to ArborXR. *Important You need to have downloaded the Desktop Pairing Application to your computer, read here how to do it.
What is needed:
- Pico Neo 3 Pro Eye
- Pico Neo 3 Pro Eye controller
- Wi-Fi network
- USB-C cable
Step 1: Enable Developer mode on the Pico Neo 3 Pro Eye:
- Turn on the Pico Neo 3 Pro Eye and put it on.
- Click on the settings icon on the bottom of the display.
- Click on “General”.
- Click eight times on “Software Version”, the developer option should now appear on the bottom left of the display.
- Click on “Developer”.
- Enable debugging.
- You have enabled developer mode.
Step 2: Connect the Pico Neo 3 Pro Eye to computer
- Open the Desktop Pairing App on your computer and sign-in with your ArborXR account.
- Plug the USB-C cable into the Pico Neo 3 Pro Eye USB-C port, located at the top of the Pico Neo 3 Pro Eye next to the power button.
- Plug the other end of the cable into the computer.
- Click on “Install” in the pop-up window on your computer.
- Wait for the device to be installed.
- Once the Desktop Pairing App says “Device paired”, the Pico Neo 3 Pro Eye is connected to ArborXR.
You should now know how to connect a Pico Neo 3 Pro Eye to ArborXR.