In this article you will learn how to connect a Pico G2 4K to ArborXR. *Important You need to have downloaded the Desktop Pairing Application to your computer, read here how to download the Application.
What is needed:
- Pico G2 4K
- Pico G2 4K controller
- Active Wi-Fi connection
- USB-C cable
Step 1: Enable Developer mode on the Pico G2 4K
- Turn on the Pico G2 4K and put it on.
- Click on the settings icon on the bottom of the display.
- Click on “General”.
- Click eight times on “Software Version”, the developer option should now appear on the bottom left of the display.
- Click on “Developer”.
- Scroll down and click on “System”.
- Click on “About Device”.
- Click eight times on “Pui Version”, the developer options should now appear in the system menu.
- Go back to open the system menu.
- Click on “Developer Options”.
- Scroll down to “Debugging” and enable USB debugging.
- You have now enabled developer mode.
Step 2: Connect the Pico G2 4K to computer
- Open the Desktop Pairing App on your computer and sign-in with your ArborXR account.
- Plug the USB-C cable into the Pico G2 4K USB-C port, located at the bottom of the Pico G2 4K next to the power button.
- Plug the other end of the cable into the computer.
- Click on “Install” on your computer.
- Wait for the device to be installed.
- Once the Desktop Pairing App says “Device paired”, the Pico G2 4K is connected to ArborXR.
You should now know how to connect a Pico G2 4K to ArborXR.