What is needed:
- ArborXR account
- Active Wi-Fi connection
How to connect a device to a Wi-Fi network using ArborXR:
- Open the Desktop Pairing App on your computer and sign-in with your ArborXR account.
- Click on “Devices” on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the device you want to connect to Wi-Fi.
- Click on “Settings”.
- Click on “Wi-Fi”.
- Click on “Add Configuration”.
- Enter the right network SSID, network type, security and password.
- Click on “Add”.
- Your device should now be connected to a Wi-Fi network.
You should now know how to connect a device to a Wi-Fi network.