In this article you will learn how to connect a bluetooth device with the HTC Vive XR Elite.
What is needed:
- HTC Vive XR Elite
- Optional: HTC Vive XR Elite controllers
- Bluetooth device
How to connect a bluetooth device to the HTC Vive XR Elite
- Go to the main lobby. To do so press the Vive Button on the right controller and click on Back to Lobby on the bottom right corner.
- In the dock which is located at the bottom of your view, click on Settings.
- On the left side of the Settings window click on Connectivity.
- Click on Bluetooth.
- Click on Pair a new Device.
- Make sure the pairing mode is activated on your bluetooth device.
- Under the section Available Devices, select the device you want to pair the headset with.
- Click on Pair at the bottom right corner.
The bluetooth device is now connected to the HTC Vive XR Elite. Under the name of the bluetooth device it will say connected in green.