In this article you will learn how to connect a bluetooth device to the Vuzix M400/M4000.
What is needed:
- Vuzix M400/M4000
- A device with Bluetooth capabilities
Important* make sure the Vuzix M400/M4000 has bluetooth enabled and your bluetooth headphones are in pairing mode
How to connect a bluetooth device to the Vuzix M400/M4000
- Turn on the Vuzix M400/M4000 and put it on.
- Go to the settings menu, if you do not know how to do this read our article about it.
- Go to Wireless & Networks> Bluetooth.
- Swipe up/down to scroll through the list with Bluetooth devices and select the one you want to connect to.
- When you have selected the Bluetooth device you want to connect to press the rear button to pair with that Bluetooth device.
Your Vuzix M400/M4000 and the Bluetooth device should now be paired.