In this article you will learn how to connect the Microsoft HoloLens 2 to a bluetooth device. HoloLens 2 supports the following classes of Bluetooth devices:
- Audio output (A2DP) devices
What is needed:
- Microsoft HoloLens 2
- Bluetooth device
Connect the HoloLens 2 to bluetooth device:
- Turn on your bluetooth device and make it discoverable.
- On your HoloLens 2, open the Start menu and select Settings.
- Select Network & Internet.
- Select Devices.
- Make sure that bluetooth is turned on.
- Select your desired network and click on Connect.
- Look for your bluetooth device’s name, select Pair and follow the instructions.
Your Microsoft HoloLens 2 is now connected to the bluetooth device.