In this article you will learn how to connect a bluetooth device to the Meta Quest 3. For example: Bluetooth headphones or keyboards.
What is needed:
- Meta Quest 3 headset
- Meta Quest 3 controllers
- Bluetooth device (Headphones or Keyboards)
How to connect a bluetooth device to the Meta Quest 3
- Press the Meta Button on the right controller to open the universal menu.
- Click on the square on the right side of your dock to view all apps.
- Open the “Settings” app.
- Click on “Devices” in the third row.
- Select “Bluetooth” on the left side of the menu.
- Click on “Pair” and select “Pair new device”.
- In the section “Available Devices” click on the “Device” you want to connect to.
- You will be asked if you want to pair the device to your headset.
- Click on “Pair” to accept.
The bluetooth device is now connected to the Meta Quest 3 and will appear under the section “Connected Devices”.