In this article you will learn how to connect a bluetooth device to the Magic Leap 2.
What is needed:
- Magic Leap 2 headset & Compute Pack
- Magic Leap 2 controller
- Bluetooth device
How to connect a bluetooth device to the Magic Leap 2
- Go to the main menu by pressing the “Home” Button which is located at the bottom of the controller displaying a house.
- The main menu displays square icons aligned vertically on the left side of your view.
- Select the “Bluetooth” icon which is located in the middle of those square icons. It is placed in the 4th position from the bottom.
- A window with the bluetooth settings will appear. There you will be able to turn the bluetooth connection on and off by clicking on the toggle on the right side.
- Make sure the bluetooth connection is turned on. If the toggle on the right side is purple, the bluetooth is activated.
- Now press the “Connect a Device” button at the bottom of the bluetooth settings window.
- You will now see an overview of connected devices.
- Click on the “Pair new device” button in the middle of that window. The button has a “+” on the left side.
- Now you have to activate the bluetooth connection of the device you want to connect to the headset.
- The device will appear under the section “Available devices”.
- Click on the name of the device you want to connect to your headset.
- Then you will be asked, if you want to pair with the bluetooth device you have selected.
- To accept, click on the purple “pair button” on the bottom right corner.
The device is now connected to the Magic Leap 2.