In this article you will learn how to clean Meta Quest 3.
What is needed:
- Meta Quest 3 headset
- Meta Quest 3 controllers
- Clean and dry microfiber cloth
- Optional: Spray Twice a Day
To clean your headset, DO NOT:
- Use chemical cleansers
- Use alcohol
- Steam the device
- Submerge the device in liquids or pour cleaning liquids over, into, or on the device
- Spill any liquid into the system seams, ports or lens edges
How to clean the Meta Quest 3
- Make sure the headset is turned off. It is turned off if the LED lights on the headset are not lighting up.
- Remove the facial interface. To take it off, press on both eye-relief buttons on the facial interface located on the right and left side of the lenses and gently pull it away from the lenses. The silicone facial interface can be wiped with a damp cloth.
- Take a clean and dry microfiber cloth and wipe all the surfaces of the headset and the controllers.
- To enhance the cleaning process, you may lightly moisten one edge of the microfiber cloth with the Spray twice a Day. Make sure that no liquid comes into contact with your headset, especially the sense and ports.
- To clean the lenses of the headset, take the microfiber cloth and wipe with a circular motion from the inside of the lens to the outside, to ensure that no buildup is left on the lens.
- Insert the facial interface back on the headset.
The Meta Quest 3 headset and controllers are now clean and are ready to be used.