In this article you will learn how to check how much storage space is left on the Magic Leap 2.
What is needed:
- Magic Leap 2 headset & Compute Pack
- Magic Leap 2 controller
How to check how much storage space is left on the Magic Leap 2
- Go to the main menu by pressing the “Home” Button which is located at the bottom of the controller displaying a house.
- In the middle of your view the main menu will appear. At the top of that menu there is a horizontal bar. On the right side of that horizontal bar you can click on an arrow that is pointing down to adjust the order in which the apps are sorted. You can choose between “Recent”, “A-Z” and “Z-A”.
- Under that bar you will find all the Apps that are installed on the headset.
- Click on the App “Settings”.
- The Settings menu will be opened. Scroll down to the “Storage” sectio”. To scroll down, swipe from the bottom of the touchpad located on the controller to the top.
- There you will see how much storage is used displayed in % on the left side. Next to it on the right side the exact amount of free storage will be shown in GB. The Magic Leap 2 has a total of 256 GB of storage space.
- If you click on that field you will see a detailed overview on how the storage is used. There you can check how much of the used storage is used for certain categories like apps, files or the system.
- At the bottom of the storage setting you will see a purple “free up space” button where you can manage the storage space of your headset.
You should now know how to check how much storage space is left on the Magic Leap 2.