In this article we will explain how you charge the RealWear HMT-1.
What is needed:
- RealWear HMT-1 or HMT-1Z1
- An USB Type-C charging cable
To recharge the battery follow these steps:
- Connect the USB Type-C charging cable to the Type-C USB port located under the rubber lid of the RealWear HMT-1.
- Plug the charging cable into the wall charger.
- Plug the wall charger into an electrical outlet. The power button of the RealWear HMT-1 will change color depending on the amount the battery has charged. From red to yellow to green, red being almost out of battery and green being fully charged.
You should now be able to charge your RealWear HMT-1.