The language of the Varjo Aero can be changed in the Varjo Base software.
What is needed:
- Varjo Aero
- Varjo Base software
- Active internet connection
How to change the language on the Varjo Aero:
- Log in to the Varjo Base software.
- Connect the Varjo Aero via DisplayPort and USB 3.1.
- Click on “System” on the right side of the screen.
- Scroll down to “Language” under “General” and click on the preferred language. Read here what languages the Varjo Aero supports.
- The language is now changed.
You should now know how to change the language on the Varjo Aero.