To adjust the IPD (interpupillary distance) on the Valve Index VR headset, you can follow these steps:
- Put on the Valve Index headset and adjust it for a comfortable and snug fit.
- Locate the IPD adjustment slider on the bottom right side of the headset, near the lenses.
- Slide the IPD adjustment slider to the left or right to adjust the distance between the lenses to match your IPD.
- Check the clarity of the virtual image by looking through the headset.
- If necessary, make additional adjustments until the virtual image is sharp and doesn’t strain your eyes.
- Once you have found the correct IPD setting, remember to write down or remember the value for future use.
It is important to adjust the IPD setting correctly for optimal clarity, comfort and a sharp image while using the Valve Index. If you are having difficulty achieving a clear image or comfortable fit, you can consult the Valve Index manual or contact Valve customer support for assistance.