In this article you will learn how to boot a device in kiosk mode from ArborXR.
What is needed:
- ArborXR account
- Active Wi-Fi connection
How to boot the device in kiosk mode from ArborXR:
- Open the Desktop Pairing App on your computer and sign-in with your ArborXR account.
- Click on “Devices” on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the device which you want to boot in kiosk mode.
- Click on “Settings”.
- Click on “Headset Experience”.
- Select “Kiosk Mode”.
- Select the apps that you want to put in kiosk mode and click on “Apply Changes”.
- The device is now booted in kiosk mode.
You should now know how to boot a device in kiosk mode from ArborXR.