In this article you will learn how to adjust the volume of the Magic Leap 2.
What is needed:
- Magic Leap 2 headset & Compute Pack
Option 1: How to adjust the volume of the Magic Leap 2
The “+ / – Volume” Buttons are located on the Compute Pack next to where the cable is connected. The volume can be adjusted by pressing these keys.
Option 2: How to adjust the volume of the Magic Leap 2
For this option you will additionally need:
- Magic Leap 2 controller
- Go to the main menu by pressing the “Home” Button which is located at the bottom of the controller displaying a house.
- The main menu displays square icons aligned vertically on the left side.
- Select the “Volume” icon which is located in the middle of those square icons. The icon displays a speaker.
- A rectangular window will appear. In the middle of that window you can adjust the volume by moving the slider in the bar. To decrease the volume, move it to the left and to increase the volume, move it to the right.
- Set the volume to the desired level by moving the slider.
The volume should now be adjusted to the desired level.