If you want to buy apps and games in the Pico Store, you need a registered payment method. This cannot be set up directly in the headset. You can add a payment method via the VR Assistant for VR companion application.
For iOS smartphones, download it from the Apple app store
For Android phones, download it from the Google Play store.
Add a payment method for the Pico store:
- Open the Pico VR application on your smartphone.
- Click on Menu in the lower right corner.
- Then click on Payment methods.
- Now select Add payment method.
- You can now choose if you want to pay by credit/debit card or PayPal.
- After you have successfully added your payment method, you will be able to pay for all the games in the Pico Store.
You should now know how to add a payment method for the Pico Store.
[INFO: There are ongoing reports that users are having problems adding their payment method. Pico is currently working to resolve this issue. For more information, please contact Pico’s customer support.]