In this article you will learn how to add a payment method for the Pico store. The Pico store is not available for the Pico 4 Enterprise. To buy apps for the Pico 4 Enterprise you need to go to the Store for businesses using a Pico Business account. A guide on how to create a Pico Business account can be found here.
What is needed:
- Registered payment method
- Credit/Debit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, SCB)
- Mobile Phone
- Pico VR App
- Wi-Fi connection
How to add a payment method for the Pico store
If you want to buy apps and games in the Pico store, you need to add a payment method for the Pico store. To add the payment method you need the Pico VR App.
For iOS smartphones, download it from the Apple app store.
For Android phones, download it from the Google Play store.
- Open the Pico VR App on your mobile phone.
- At the bottom of your screen you will see three icons aligned horizontally. Click on the “Devices Icon” in the middle of those icons.
- In the middle of your screen click on the purple “Sign in button”. If you already have a Pico account then log in here by entering your E-Mail address and your password and skip to step 11.
- If you do not have a Pico account then click on “ Sign up” at the top of your screen.
- Enter your E-Mail, select a country and enter your birthdate. Then click on “Send code” in the field under your birthdate.
- An E-Mail will be sent to your E-Mail address with a 6 digit code containing numbers and letters. Enter that code into the field “enter code”.
- Accept the terms and conditions by clicking the box under the field you entered the code.
- Click on the purple “Continue bar” at the bottom of your screen.
- Now you have to create a password. It has to be 8-20 characters long and needs to be a combination of upper and lower case letters and numbers.
- Click on the “Continue button”.
- You are now signed in.
- Click on the “Menu icon” on the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Click on “Payment method” located in the middle of your screen.
- If you have already added a payment method it will be displayed under “payment methods”. If you have not added a payment method yet, nothing will be displayed there. You can click on “Add payment method” located on the bottom of your screen to add the first payment method or an additional one.
- Now you have to select between “Paypal” or “Credit/Debit card”.
- If you want to connect a PayPal account click on PayPal.
- Enter a E-Mail address or a Phone number of your PayPal account.
- Enter your password and click on the “Continue button”
- Select the method you want to receive a confirmation code with and click on continue.
- Enter the 6 digit code that is sent to you and click on the Continue button”.
- Check if the settings of your PayPal account are set to your preferred payment method.
- Click on the “Confirm Button” located at the bottom of your screen.
- If you want to pay with a Credit/Debitcard make sure you either use Visa, Master Card, American Express or SCB.
- Add your Card number, Expiration date, CVV/CVC and Name of cardholder.
- Select the country your card is registered in.
- Click on the purple “Save button” located at the bottom of your screen.
The payment method is now added for the Pico store.
[INFO: There are ongoing reports that users are having problems adding their payment method. Pico is currently working to resolve this issue. For more information, please contact Pico’s customer support.]