In this article you will learn how to add a new device or smart glass to your Remote Eye account.
What is needed:
- Operator device (Smart glass, smartphone or tablet)
- Expert device (PC, MAC or tablet)
- Active Wi-Fi connection
How to add a new device or smart glass:
- Turn on your Operator device and open the Remote Eye application.
- A four-digit code will appear.
- Now with your Expert account, go to the Remote Eye web application and log in with your details.
- In the top left corner, click on the button.
- A pop-up window will open. Enter the four-digit code and name of the Operator device.
- If you only want to add the device temporarily, click on Temporary device. The device will then stay active until midnight. (UTC+2)
- To complete the process, click on either Add to this Expert to add the Operator device to the current Expert account, or click on Add to All to add it to all of your accounts.
Your new device or smart glass is now added to your Remote Eye account.