In this article you will learn how to activate USB debugging on the HTC Vive XR Elite.
What is needed:
- HTC Vive XR Elite
- Optional: HTC Vive XR Elite controllers
How to activate USB debugging on the HTC Vive XR Elite
- Go to the main lobby. To do so press the Vive Button on the right controller and click on Back to Lobby on the bottom right corner.
- In the dock which is located at the bottom of your view, click on Settings.
- On the left side of the Settings window click on Advanced.
- In the advanced settings click on the toggle next to USB debugging.
The USB debugging is now activated on the HTC Vive XR Elite.