In this article you will find how to activate developer mode on the Skyworth S801.
What is needed:
- Skyworth S801 Headset
How to activate developer mode on the Skyworth S801
- In the main menu click on the “settings icon” in the bottom right corner.
- You will now see 5 icons in the middle of your view. Click on the “more icon” located on the right of the 5 icons.
- The Android setting menu will be opened. To scroll down press the confirm button and look up until you reach the segment “System”.
- In the System section click on the “About” button on the right side.
- In the new screen scroll down using the confirm button until you reach the “build number” button.
- Now click on the “build number” button 7 times.
- Go back by pressing the back button. The back button is located on the right side of the headset at the top.
Your Skyworth S801 should now be in developer mode.