In this article, you will learn how you can access the developer settings on the Pico G3.
What is needed:
- Pico G3 Headset
- Pico G3 Controller
How to activate developer mode on the Pico G3:
- While wearing the headset, open the menu by clicking the bottom button on the controller.
- Click on the settings tab displaying the wifi and battery icon.
- navigate to the settings tab at the top right corner.
- Once in the settings navigate to the “General” settings tab and scroll down to “About”.
- Scroll down until you see the software version number.
- Click on the number 10 times.
- The headset is now in developer mode.