In this article, you will learn how you can access the developer settings on the Pico 4 (Enterprise).
What is needed:
- Pico 4 (Enterprise) Headset
- Pico 4 Controllers
How to activate developer mode on the Pico 4 (Enterprise):
- Turn on the headset and put it on.
- From the home menu, click the ‘Quick Settings’ icon at the bottom right corner of the dock.
- Select the ‘Settings’ icon in the top right corner and then select ‘General’ listed on the left tab.
- Scroll down and select ‘About’.
- Scroll down until you see the ‘Software Version Number’. Click on it 7 times after which the developer options will appear in the left sided menu which you will be able to click on.