In this article you will learn how to format the micro SD card as internal storage for the Pico G2 4K.
What is needed:
- Pico G2 4K headset
- Micro SD card
Important* make sure that there is no data that you want to lose on the micro SD card.
How to format the micro SD card as internal storage on the Pico G2 4K
- Enter the 2D settings on the Pico G2 4K
- If you do not know how to enter the 2D settings, learn it in this article on how to 2D settings mode.
- Go to Storage > SD Card.
- Click on the 3 dots on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click ‘Storage settings.’
- Click on ‘Format as internal.’
- Click on ‘ERASE & FORMAT.’
Your micro SD card should now be formatted as internal storage.