In this article you will learn how to pair the controller with the Pico G2 4K. There are two ways to pair your controller with the Pico G2 4K.
What is needed:
- Pico G2 4K headset
- Pico controller
Restarting the Pico G2 4K:
- Restart the Pico G2 4K by pressing the power button on the bottom of the headset to turn the headset off and on again.
- When the headset notifies you that there is no controller connected, grab your controller.
- Press the Pico button on the controller until you get the notification that the controller is connected.
Via the settings menu:
- On the home menu click on the ‘controller’ icon, which can be found on top right of the home menu.(Opening the menu can be done by aiming your cursor on the icon and then pressing on the big button on the right side of the headset.)
- Whilst in this menu, press on the Pico button on the controller (please check if the blue notification LED is blinking). The controller should appear in the dropdown menu called ‘choose controller…’
- Select the controller in the menu and press on the big button on the right side of the headset to pair the controller with the headset.
Your controller should now be connected to the Pico G2 4K.