In this article you will learn how to activate developer mode on the Pico G2 4K. When the Pico G2 4K is in developer mode you have access to advanced settings.
What is needed:
- Pico G2 4K
Activate developer mode on the Pico G2 4K
- Start at the home menu of the Pico G2 4K.
- In the bottom menu, click on the Settings icon.
- Click on General
- Scroll down until you see the software version number.
- Click on the number 10 times.
- The headset is now in developer mode. The developer settings should appear in the left sided menu.