In this article we will show you how to get started with your new PSVR 2 headset.
In the box
- PSVR 2 headset
- 2x PlayStation VR2 Sense controller with attached strap
- USB cable (for controller pairing and charging)
- Stereo headphones
- Three pairs of earpieces
How to connect the PSVR 2 to my PS5?
- Turn on your PS5 console.
- Plug the USB-C end of the PSVR 2 cable into the USB-C port of your PS5.
- Press the Power button on the PSVR 2 headset to turn it on.
- Press and hold the PS button on the Sense controllers to turn them on.
- Put on your PSVR 2 and follow the instructions in the headset.
How to pair the controllers with the PSVR 2
- Connect the right Sense Controller to the PS5 through the USB cable.
- Press the PS button of the right Sense Controller
- Repeat the steps for the left Sense Controller
How to change the IPD on the PSVR 2?
- Find the small cog on the headset of the PSVR 2.
- Turn the wheel to set your correct IPD.
- The software will then try to help you set the IPD.
Playing with the wrong IPD can lead to headaches or motion sickness.
How to recenter the PSVR 2
- Press and hold the Options button on the right Sense controller.
- The PS VR2 is now re-centered.
Which app stores are available on the PSVR 2?
The Playstation Store is available on the PSVR 2. If you want to know what games are the best on the PSVR 2, read our article.