Whats in the box
- Pico Neo 3 Link headset
- 2x Controllers
- 2x Lanyards for controllers
- 4x AA batteries
- DisplayPort cable
- MiniDP adapter
- AC adapter
- USB-C 2.0 cable
- Nose pad
- Glasses spacer
- Product manuals
Before you start
- Do not allow the lenses to come in contact with direct sunlight. This will permanently damage the screen and does not fall under warranty.
- Make sure the headset is fully charged before turning it on for the first time.
- Make sure you have enough room space to move around.
- Remove the insulating pad from the controller. When using a controller for the first time, press the pico button to turn it on.
- Now hold the headset’s power button for 2 seconds to turn on your Neo 3 Link headset as well.
- Before putting on the headset, turn the knob at the rear counterclockwise to leave enough space for your head.
- Now cover your face with the headset and cradle the base of your head with the head pad at the back.
- Make sure that the picture inside VR is clear for you and tighten the headband by turning the knob clockwise.
Log in/sign up
- During the setup process you will be asked to create a Pico account. If you already have an account, click on Log in below. Otherwise, follow these steps to create a new account.
- Fill in your Email, Country or region and birthday.
- Now click on Send code at the bottom right. This will send a verification code to your email address.
- Check your emails and type in the verification code on your headset.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click on Next to complete the Signup process.
- After creating your Pico account you can log in with it on your Neo 3 Link
Setting up a guardian
After logging in during the initial setup you will need to set up a boundary. Your device is able to remember your set ups later. Follow these steps to set up a boundary:
- You can choose between a Quick Setup or Custom.
- If you choose Quick Setup, your playing area is circular and you can set it to 3 different sizes. You can also choose to play sitting or standing.
- If you choose Custom, you can first set the height of the floor in your room using the Trigger button. After that you need to draw your playing area on the floor.
- Once you are done with the setup, you can press Start Play to proceed. If you are not satisfied, click Reset Play Area.
If you want to reset your play area from the home menu, click on the Play boundary icon, which is located at the bottom menu bar.