In this article we will show you how to get started with Quest for Business.
Compatible Devices for Quest for Business:
Meta Quest 3
- Upgraded version with improved hardware and performance
- Ideal for longer sessions of use, including product trainings, virtual meetings and collaborations, 3D modeling and more
Meta Quest Pro
- The most advanced enterprise-grade VR headset from Meta, tailored for business use.
- Enhanced comfort, improved audio, and increased processing power, ideal for long collaborative experiences, riveting creative sessions and everything in between
Meta Quest 2
- Standalone VR headset suitable for many immersive experiences
- Ideal for short sessions of use, virtual meetings, training, and presentations
How to set up Quest for Business on the Meta Quest 3
- If your headset is already set up (without Quest for Business) you must perform a factory reset. Here you will find a guide on how to perform a factory reset with the Meta Quest 3.
- After the factory reset the headset will restart.
- Connect your controllers and adjust the fit of your headset.
- Connect your device with a Wi-Fi network. Note: Do NOT use the Meta Quest app to connect to the Wi-Fi network.
- Select “Connect to your organisation” at the bottom. A code will appear which will connect your account to the headset.
- On your computer visit the following website.
- Enter your work e-mail address and click “Next”.
- Enter your “password” and select “Continue”.
- Enter the code that was shown on your headset and select “Connect your device”.
- After connecting your device the headset will restart.
- Now create your Meta Horizon profile: Enter your Name and (unique) Username.
- Choose your avatar.
You successfully set up Quest for Business on the Meta Quest 3.
How to create an organization in Quest for Business
- Visit the following website.
- Select “Sign in”.
- Select the country you live in.
- You will be redirected to a website to create an account.
- Enter your work email address. A code will be sent to that email address.
- Enter the code to validate your email address.
- Fill in your details: full name, date of birth and create your password.
- Enter information about your organization: Organization name and Current number of Meta devices.
- Log in with the Account you just created.
- Add a payment method. The following payment methods are supported: American Express, Mastercard, Visa and Discover.
- After adding the payment method you will be directed to the Admin Centre.
You successfully created an organization in Quest for Business.
How to create an account inside an organization in Quest for Business
- Log in to the Admin Center.
- On the left side of the screen you will see icons. Select the People icon.
- Select “Directory” on the left side.
- Click on the “Create account” drop down menu and select “Create an account”
- Now enter the Name and the Email address.
- Select the language and click on “Confirm” at the bottom.
- An invitation email will be sent to the entered email address.
You successfully created an account inside an organization in Quest for Business.
After adding a new account the admin will be able to manage the personal information, contact information and account information of the created account.