In this article we will show you how to get started with the Meta Quest 3.
In the box
- Meta Quest 3 Headset
- 2x Meta Quest Touch Plus Controllers
- Power Adapter
- USB-C to USB-C Cable
- 2x AA-Batteries
Before you start
Handle the headset carefully and gently, as several parts are very fragile.
How to wear the Meta Quest 3
- Loosen the top strap on the head strap.
- Place the headset in front of your face and bring the headstap around your head.
- If you want to wear the Meta Quest 3 with glasses or you want to adjust the distance between your eyes and the lenses you need to adjust the facial interface.You can adjust the facial interface by using the eye-relief buttons on the inside of your headset. Click here to see a more detailed guide on how to adjust the facial interface.
- Once the fit of your headset is adjusted you can adjust the IPD using the wheel on the bottom of your headset. Click here to see a more detailed guide on how to adjust the IPD.
You will now know how to wear the Meta Quest 3.
How to change the IPD on the Meta Quest 3
- Put on the headset and turn it on.
- On the right side at the bottom of the headset you will find a wheel that can be turned to the right and to the left.
- To increase the IPD, turn the wheel to the right and to decrease it turn it to the left.
- Adjust the IPD so you can see the objects projected in the headset clearly.
the IPD on the Meta Quest 3 is now adjusted.
How to change the language on the Meta Quest 3
- Press the Meta Button on the right controller to open the universal menu.
- Click on the square on the right side of your dock to view all apps.
- Open the “Settings” app.
- Click on “System” in the top row.
- Select “Language and Region” on the left side of the menu.
- Next to the part “Language” click on the drop down menu.
- Choose the desired Language. Here you can find a list of languages the Meta Quest 3 supports.
The language is now adjusted on the Meta Quest 3.